Masking and Outdoor Studio Space:
ALL classes are outside under a covered canopy. Extra tables and seating have been added for spacing.
We will continue to make art outdoors under a covered canopy space as long as weather permits. On rainy days class will move into the studio with a hepa filter running and windows open for air flow.
Every participant at Studio Sprout continues to mask, including vaccinated adults. Children 2 and under are exempt but encouraged to mask
Thank you for wearing your mask and helping to create a culture of health and compassion here at Studio Sprout!
October :: Process Art Extravaganza
This session will focus on open-ended, process rich art projects. Students will be presented with a variety of traditional and non-traditional supplies, tools and techniques and be allowed to create at their own pace, following their imagination. Special sensory, science, and collaborative activities will be added to each class.
MASTERS students will work on layered canvas adding new mediums and techniques each week. Drawing, printmaking, painting, and collage will be covered in this four week session.
For 25% off your second child use the discount code “sibling”.
18M – 6Y
Four weeks – $92
5Y – 9Y
Four weeks – $100
- Cancel one week prior to start date – Receive a full refund.
- Cancel less than one week prior to the start of class and you will receive a refund only if your spot can be filled. If your spot is not filled by the start of class you are required to pay the full price of the session.
- Make-ups can be scheduled anytime within the same session as long as space allows.
- If you miss a class during the last week of the session you may carry over the make-up into the first week of the next session.
- Studio Sprout encourages you to double up on any given week within the same session and choose a class based on day and time that works for you regardless of age range.
- If you no-show or can not make the scheduled makeup you forfeit the makeup.
- It is each families responsibility to schedule their makeup.
The best way to schedule a makeup is through email: email@example.com