Online event registration and ticketing powered by Event Espresso
July 11, 2023 - July 20, 2023
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Camp runs Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 10-2
Session 4 :: July 11, 12, 13, 18, 19, 20
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Camps are mixed ages, 6-10 years.
- Programs will take place both inside & outside in the garden under a covered area.
- Each week students will complete several take home projects.
- New body break activities, movement games, and yoga will be woven in to this summer’s program, along with story time and lunch/snack time. Art time will include both structured projects and open ended “makers workshop” time.
- Students should be ready to follow guided instructions and focus for 45 minutes on each project.
- Parents must drop off their children for this program.
- Plan to send a snack, lunch and hat for garden time in between projects.
- Camp runs Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 10-2.
- Each session is two weeks long.
- Plan to send a snack, lunch and hat.
- Just to play it safe, your child should wear play clothes that they can get messy for art and garden fun.
- The cost of each two-week session is $456 and paid in full at the time of registration. (Note these exceptions: Session 3 is pro-rated for July 4th ($380) and Session 5 is a single week ($228).)
- Cancellations will be refunded only if your spot is filled with another student.
- Studio Sprout is open to split payments. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a split payment plan if desired.
- Make-ups will not be offered for summer camp.
- Sibling discounts are not offered for summer camp.