THEME : Art & Literature
February 3, 2022 - February 24, 2022
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Art & Literature
February’s focus will be Love and Black Excellence. Each class will begin with a story book and each art project will relate to either the illustrations, content or theme of the book. Sometimes we will even use the techniques of the artist!
Four week session: February 3, 10, 17, 24
Caregiver is required to accompany child.
Studio Updates & Masking
- Classes are back inside.
- On warmer days we will have windows and doors open, on cooler wet days we will be running a high quality hepa filter.
- Masks will be required for any attendee, including vaccinated adults. Children 2 and under are exempt but encouraged to mask.
- Thank you for wearing your mask and helping to create a culture of health and compassion here at Studio Sprout!
- Cancel two weeks prior to start date to receive a full refund.
- Cancel less than two weeks prior to the start of class and you will receive a refund only if your spot can be filled. If your spot is not filled by the start of class, you are required to pay the full price of the session.
- Make-ups can be scheduled any time within the same session as long as space allows.
- If you miss a class during the last week of the session or you cannot schedule a makeup you may claim a take-home project. Each project comes with supplies and a video.
- If you do not make it to the scheduled makeup, you forfeit the makeup.
- It is each family’s responsibility to schedule their makeup.
The best way to schedule a makeup is through email: email@example.com