THEME : Celebrating Spring
April 20, 2023 - May 18, 2023
9:30 am - 10:30 am
APRIL/MAY: CELEBRATING SPRING
Five week session:
April 20, 27 & May 4, 11, 18
In this five week session we will honor the land, air, water, plants and animals. We will incorporate storybooks, sensory activities, and garden time alongside process rich art projects that include nature items and recycled materials. We will celebrate the bursting of spring and tie in earth stewardship.
Caregiver is required to accompany child.
- We are back inside the studio.
- Masking is optional.
- A $10 refund fee for cancelled sessions is effective as of 1/1/2023.
- Cancel two weeks prior to start date to receive a full refund (minus $10 cancellation fee)
- Cancel less than two weeks prior to the start of class and you will receive a refund only if your spot can be filled (minus $10 cancellation fee). If your spot is not filled by the start of class, you are required to pay the full price of the session.
- Make-ups can be scheduled any time within the same session as long as space allows.
- If you miss a class during the last week of the session or you cannot schedule a makeup or claim a take-home project if materials are available.
- If you do not make it to the scheduled makeup, you forfeit the makeup.
- It is each family’s responsibility to schedule their makeup.
The best way to schedule a makeup is through email: firstname.lastname@example.org