THEME : Art & Lit (Black Artists)
February 9, 2023 - March 2, 2023
9:30 am - 10:30 am
February: Art & Literature highlighting Black Artists
Four week session:
February 9, 16, 23 & March 2
February’s focus will be on Black Excellence in the arts. Each class will begin with a story book introducing the artist of the week. Projects will relate to the artist’s work and be age appropriate. I’m so excited for our artist lineup which will include Tyree Guyton, Alma Thomas, Architect Paul R. Williams, and more!
Caregiver is required to accompany child.
- We are back inside the studio for the winter months.
- Masking is optional.
- A $10 refund fee for cancelled sessions is effective as of 1/1/2023.
- Cancel two weeks prior to start date to receive a full refund (minus $10 cancellation fee)
- Cancel less than two weeks prior to the start of class and you will receive a refund only if your spot can be filled (minus $10 cancellation fee). If your spot is not filled by the start of class, you are required to pay the full price of the session.
- Make-ups can be scheduled any time within the same session as long as space allows.
- If you miss a class during the last week of the session or you cannot schedule a makeup or claim a take-home project if materials are available.
- If you do not make it to the scheduled makeup, you forfeit the makeup.
- It is each family’s responsibility to schedule their makeup.
The best way to schedule a makeup is through email: email@example.com