October 19, 2023 - November 16, 2023
9:30 pm - 10:30 am
Five week session: October 19, 26. & November 2, 9, 16
Artists will explore a variety of materials through open-ended, play-based learning. Storytelling, sensory activities, and garden time will be woven in alongside art projects.
Caregiver is required to accompany child.
- A $10 refund fee for cancelled sessions is effective as of 1/1/2023.
- Cancel two weeks prior to start date to receive a full refund (minus $10 cancellation fee)
- Cancel less than two weeks prior to the start of class and you will receive a refund only if your spot can be filled (minus $10 cancellation fee). If your spot is not filled by the start of class, you are required to pay the full price of the session.
- Make-ups can be scheduled any time within the same session as long as space allows.
- If you miss a class during the last week of the session or you cannot schedule a makeup or claim a take-home project if materials are available.
- If you do not make it to the scheduled makeup, you forfeit the makeup.
- It is each family’s responsibility to schedule their makeup.
The best way to schedule a makeup is through email: firstname.lastname@example.org