THEME : Back to Basics
September 8, 2022 - October 20, 2022
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
6 weeks : September 8 – October 20
Studio will be closed the week of September 26-30
In this six week session we will cover the foundations for successful art: line, shape, color and texture, value, form and space. September is also an amazing time in our garden. Art projects will be supplemented with story time, sensory projects and garden activities.
Six week session: Sept 8, 15, 22 & Oct 6, 13, 20
Caregiver is required to accompany child.
- Classes will be hosted primarily outdoors. Our indoor space will be used for wall painting and material buffets with doors open for full cross ventilation.
- If it is too wet to be outside we will hold class inside with ventilation and/or hepa filter.
- Masks are now optional but encouraged for any attendee 3 years or older including adults for prolonged periods inside.
- Thank you for helping to create a culture of health and compassion here at Studio Sprout!
- Cancel two weeks prior to start date to receive a full refund.
- Cancel less than two weeks prior to the start of class and you will receive a refund only if your spot can be filled. If your spot is not filled by the start of class, you are required to pay the full price of the session.
- Make-ups can be scheduled any time within the same session as long as space allows.
- If you miss a class during the last week of the session or you cannot schedule a makeup you may claim a take-home project. Each project comes with supplies and a video.
- If you do not make it to the scheduled makeup, you forfeit the makeup.
- It is each family’s responsibility to schedule their makeup.
The best way to schedule a makeup is through email: email@example.com