|Morning||$150.00 (USD)||Sold Out|
- THEME : Gift making and Keepsakes
November 2, 2021 - December 14, 2021
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Gift making and Keepsakes
This session will tie in themes of gratitude, love, and family, along with seasonal winter projects. Students will make a variety of art, cards, and wrapping paper to be used in the gifting season.
Six week session: November 2, 9, 16, 30 & December 7, 15
Note: No class on Nov 23 – The studio is closed the week of Thanksgiving.
Caregiver is required to accompany child.
Studio Updates & Masking
- As the weather shifts, classes will move back inside. Class size will be limited to 9 students with one caregiver each.
- On warmer days we will have windows and doors open, on cooler wet days we will be running a high quality hepa filter.
- Masks will be required for any attendee, including vaccinated adults. Children 2 and under are exempt but encouraged to mask.
- Thank you for wearing your mask and helping to create a culture of health and compassion here at Studio Sprout!
- Cancel two weeks prior to start date to receive a full refund.
- Cancel less than two weeks prior to the start of class and you will receive a refund only if your spot can be filled. If your spot is not filled by the start of class, you are required to pay the full price of the session.
- Make-ups can be scheduled any time within the same session as long as space allows.
- If you miss a class during the last week of the session or you cannot schedule a makeup you may claim a take-home project from our collection of Science & Art or Let’s Play Process Art Kits. Each project comes with supplies and a video.
- If you do not make it to the scheduled makeup, you forfeit the makeup.
- It is each family’s responsibility to schedule their makeup.
The best way to schedule a makeup is through email: email@example.com