THEME : FIBER ARTS & AUTUMN
October 18, 2023 - November 15, 2023
2:00 pm - 3:15 pm
FIBER ARTS & AUTUMN
Five week session: October 18, 25 & November 1, 8, 15
Students will be explore sewing, weaving, and fabric collage and do a special project inspired by the work of contemporary Native artist, Marlena Myles.
Drop off is encouraged.
- A $10 refund fee for cancelled sessions is effective as of 1/1/2023.
- Cancel two weeks prior to start date to receive a full refund (minus $10 cancellation fee)
- Cancel less than two weeks prior to the start of class and you will receive a refund only if your spot can be filled (minus $10 cancellation fee). If your spot is not filled by the start of class, you are required to pay the full price of the session.
- Make-ups can be scheduled any time within the same session as long as space allows.
- If you miss a class during the last week of the session or you cannot schedule a makeup or claim a take-home project if materials are available.
- If you do not make it to the scheduled makeup, you forfeit the makeup.
- It is each family’s responsibility to schedule their makeup.
The best way to schedule a makeup is through email: email@example.com