THEME : Gratitude & Gifts
November 2, 2022 - December 14, 2022
2:00 pm - 3:15 pm
6 weeks : November 2 – December 14
Studio will be closed the week of November 21-25
This six week session will tie in themes of gratitude, love, and family, along with seasonal winter projects. Students will make a variety of art, cards, and wrapping paper to be used in the gifting season.
Six week session: Nov 2, 9, 16, 30 & Dec 7, 14
This is a drop off class.
- Classes will be hosted primarily outdoors. Our indoor space will be used for wall painting and material buffets with doors open for full cross ventilation.
- If it is too wet to be outside we will hold class inside with ventilation and/or hepa filter.
- Masks are now optional but encouraged for any attendee 3 years or older including adults for prolonged periods inside.
- Thank you for helping to create a culture of health and compassion here at Studio Sprout!
- Cancel two weeks prior to start date to receive a full refund.
- Cancel less than two weeks prior to the start of class and you will receive a refund only if your spot can be filled. If your spot is not filled by the start of class, you are required to pay the full price of the session.
- Make-ups can be scheduled any time within the same session as long as space allows.
- If you miss a class during the last week of the session or you cannot schedule a makeup you may claim a take-home project. Each project comes with supplies and a video.
- If you do not make it to the scheduled makeup, you forfeit the makeup.
- It is each family’s responsibility to schedule their makeup.
The best way to schedule a makeup is through email: email@example.com