Create, investigate, and explore through open-ended play
Friday Makers Workshops will be primarily outside in our garden setting. These art times are geared towards toddler and pre-k, but are open to children up to 9 years. Studio Sprout is a big believer in the magic of multi-age learning. Young children look up to older children for modeling and young children give older children permission to play!
Tinker Tables will be set up with a variety of art supplies for open-ended process art. I will be rotating around the space, assisting students who need engagement and support.
The plexiglass wall inside will be available for painting. The mud kitchen, water table, chickens and veggie garden will also be open for discovery time.
An adult caregiver must attend with children 5 and younger.
For 25% off your second child use the discount code “sibling”.
Registration opens on the Monday of each week for that week’s workshops.
- The cost of each class is $23.
- By registering for a workshop you are committing to attend and pay for your space.
- Payment must be received by the morning of your workshop to secure your spot. If you prefer to pay by check or cash on the day of your class please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate ahead of time.
- Cancellations made 48 hours in advance of your scheduled class will be refunded minus the paypal feey if your spot is filled with another student.
- Cancellations after 48 hours will not be refunded (but you are welcome to coordinate filling this on your own).
- Make-ups will not be offered for missed workshops.
- Use the promo code “sibling” on the payment page for a 25% of your second child.
- Temperatures will be taken using a no-touch thermometer upon arrival. With a temperature of 100.0° F or higher, attendance will not be permitted.
- Our outdoor studio will be set up with spread out seating.
- All attendees over the age of 2 are expected to keep masks on.
- Masks should be cloth, surgical or KN95 and fit against the face. Studies show that gaiters and bandanas are not effective. I will have extra surgical style, breathable three layer kids masks on hand if needed.