For Art Lovers between the ages of 5-9 Years
- Parents are encouraged to drop off for this program.
- Workshops will include “how to draw” and “how to paint” lesson plans.
- Students should be ready to follow along and spend extended time on their projects.
- Classes are held once a week for 1 hour and 15 min.
- Class will be broken up between art time, garden time, and supplemental sensory projects and storytelling.
25% Sibling discount is offered. Use the promo code “sibling”.
Master Classes are offered these days and times
- Cancel one week prior to start date – Receive a full refund.
- Cancel less than one week prior to the start of class and you will receive a refund only if your spot can be filled. If your spot is not filled by the start of class you are required to pay the full price of the session.
- Make-ups can be scheduled anytime within the same session as long as space allows.
- If you miss a class during the last week of the session you may carry over the make-up into the first week of the next session.
- Studio Sprout encourages you to double up on any given week within the same session and choose a class based on day and time that works for you regardless of age range.
- If you no-show or can not make the scheduled makeup you forfeit the makeup.
- It is each families responsibility to schedule their makeup.
The best way to schedule a makeup is through email: firstname.lastname@example.org