Summer Camp 2022
Mark your calendar – Enrollment opens March 21st at 7am!
Geared towards Art Lovers 6-10Y!
Camp runs Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 10-2.
Each session lasts two weeks.
What to expect
- Camps are mixed ages, 6-10 years.
- Class sizes are limited to 12 students.
- Teacher to student ratio is 1:6.
- Programs will take place 95% outside in the garden under a covered area.
- Each week students will complete several take home projects.
- New body break activities, movement games, and yoga will be woven in to this summer’s program, along with story time and lunch/snack time. Art time will include both structured projects and open ended “makers workshop” time.
- Students should be ready to follow guided instructions and focus for 45 minutes on each project.
- Parents must drop off their children for this program.
- Plan to send a snack, lunch and hat for garden time in between projects.
- Camp runs Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 10-2.
- Each session is two weeks long.
- Plan to send a snack, lunch and hat.
- Just to play it safe, your child should wear play clothes that they can get messy for art and garden fun.
- The cost of each two-week session is $450 and paid in full at the time of registration.
- Cancellations will be refunded only if your spot is filled with another student.
- Studio Sprout is open to split payments. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a split payment plan if desired.
- Make-ups will not be offered for summer camp.
- Sibling discounts are not offered for summer camp.
Covid Protocols (subject to change)
- Masks will be optional starting outside starting May 31st. Masks are highly encouraged for any attendee 3 years or older including vaccinated adults for prolonged periods inside.
- Thank you for helping to create a culture of health and compassion here at Studio Sprout!