Geared towards Art Lovers!
Camp runs Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 10-2.
Each session lasts two weeks with the exception of Session Five which is a single week.
NEW single week sessions just added at the end of August!
What to expect
- Camps are mixed ages, 6-11 years.
- Class sizes are limited to 12 students.
- Teacher to student ratio is 1:6.
- Programs will take place outside in the garden under a covered area.
- Each week students will complete several take home projects.
- New body break activities, movement games, and yoga will be woven in to this summer’s program, along with story time and lunch/snack time. Art time will include both structured projects and open ended “makers workshop” time.
- Students should be ready to follow guided instructions and focus for 45 minutes on each project.
- Parents must drop off their children for this program.
- Plan to send a snack, lunch and hat for garden time in between projects.
- Camp runs Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 10-2.
- Each session is two weeks long, with the exception of Session Five which is one week.
- Parents will drop off their children for this program at the studio door. We will check each student’s temperature and perform a wellness screening before students are allowed to enter the studio.
- Plan to send a snack, lunch and hat.
- Just to play it safe, your child should wear play clothes that they can get messy for art and garden fun.
- The cost of each two-week session is $440. Session Five is pro-rated to $220.
- By registering for a class you are committing to attend and pay for your space in the camp.
- Payment must be received by May 1st to secure your spot.
- Cancellations by May 1st will be refunded minus $25 admin fee. Cancellations after May 1st will be refunded only if your spot is filled with another student.
- If you have not paid in full by May 1st your spot will be offered to another family.
- Studio Sprout is open to split payments. Please email email@example.com to set up a split payment plan if desired.
- Make-ups will not be offered for summer camp.
- Sibling discounts are not offered for summer camp.
- Each morning, children’s temperatures will be taken using a no-touch thermometer. With a temperature of 100.0° F or higher, attendance will not be permitted. Your child will need to be symptom-free for at least 72 hours before returning to the program.
- Each morning your family will complete a daily COVID-19 safety questionnaire.
- All seats will be spaced 6ft apart.
- Staff and students will keep masks on unless eating. If a mask break is needed students can move to a seating area away from the group.
- Masks should be cloth, surgical or KN95 and fit against the face. Studies show that gaiters and bandanas are not effective. I will have extra surgical style, breathable three layer kids masks on hand if needed.
- During free choice time around the garden students will play naturally. We hope to create a relaxed and mindful environment.
- During snack and lunch time students will be 6ft apart and unmasked.
- Although studies have shown that Covid-19 does not pass through surface touch, Studio Sprout will make an effort to have as many individual supplies as possible that stay with each student for the duration of their time at camp.
- Handwashing will be encouraged throughout the day.